Create a sense of community with the children your ministry serves
Perhaps one of the most daunting challenges of a remote ministry is attempting to recreate a sense of community with the children your ministry serves.
Young minds thrive on in-person connections and physical activities. Your church will need to get creative and use technology to go into these homes and engage.
Sharefaith Kids has been developing engaging digital curriculum materials for children’s ministries for years and has some amazing free lessons you can share with families as you adapt your children’s ministry.
- Getting started with online children’s ministry
- Assess your team’s availability and tech abilities
- Tap into resources children will enjoy
- Jump in and launch programming. Don’t be afraid to try new things!
Additional Church App Resources
- Step-by-step Kid’s Online Easter Plan (everything’s free!)
- Getting Started with Live Streaming (Get 60 Days Free)
- Free Easter Lesson: The Empty Tomb
- Free Family Devotionals
- Free Trial of Sharefaith Kids
- 5 Ways to Take Kids’ Sunday School Lessons Beyond Sunday
- Chronological Bible Lessons for Kids
- 5 Ways to Get Kids Excited About Scripture
- Kahoot Online Games
- Kids Scavenger Hunt